Promotional and marketing materials are sent to all Business Assistance Center clients, past and potential event attendees and participants, the media, and more.
All sponsorship donations are tax deductable. All donations are made through the BAC Education Foundation, Inc. a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
In-kind sponsorship opportunities are also available for the Fort Worth Business Plan competition. Interested in becoming an in-kind sponsor for the competition? Contact Cheryl Jones at 817-871-6025 for details.
- Color advertisement in 2013 BPC program
- Opportunity to set up booth display/signage
- Recognized at the event by the Emcee
- Reserved seating at October 24th Awards Reception
- Logo included on prize package page of 2013 BPC program
- Signage at food & beverage table
- Logo on all printed BPC material
- Logo & web address in all BPC email communications
- Logo & web address on BPC website
- Logo projected on big screen at competition
- Company name projected on big screen at competition
- Company name included in the BAC annual report
- Recognized at all training sessions
- Opportunity to present at training events
- Signage at training events